Saturday, September 29, 2007

Everything you wanted to know about nudity on film, but didn't know who to ask.

While I'm busy with various personal endeavors as well as working on a film, I would dearly love it if you'd send me your filmmaking questions regarding Nudity on Film. I have a number of articles that I'm working on, but since I've been doing this for so many years, I'm sure I'm forgetting some of the basics.



I won't be answering questions directly, but I will be writing my articles based on the questions that are asked the most.

So bring 'em on, Baby! Send your questions to me at info@uniquemonqiue.com

And don't forget, I am a working actor. I am repped by Peter Scott at Torque Entertainment
310-576-6025
I am available theatrically, commercially, as well as for print and consulting work.

No comments: